- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup apple sauce
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup dried fruit (I used chopped dates and cranberries)
- Preheat the oven to 325
- Add all the dry ingredients (except dried fruit) to a large mixing bowl
- In a small bowl mix all the wet ingredients together
- Pour the wet ingredients over the dry ingredients and mix until the oats are coated and moist.
- Spread evenly onto a baking sheet
- Bake for 20 minutes, remove from the oven, stir everything around. If you want your granola to remain in chunks, make sure you don’t break it up completely.
- Place back in the oven for an additional 15 – 20 minutes – until it’s golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and mix in the fruit.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 10 days.