- 1 cup flour
- ⅓ cup powdered sugar
- 1- 4 ounce stick very cold butter, diced
- 2 eggs
- 1¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 3⅓ cups finely chopped rhubarb
To make the crust:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a food processor, pulse the crust ingredients until they are a crumble consistency. Alternately, use a pastry blender to combine. Press into a 8 x 8 pan. Bake for 15 minutes.
To make the filling:
- In a medium bowl, lightly beat two eggs. Add flour, salt, and sugar and mix well. Gently stir in rhubarb. Pour mixture over the hot crust. Bake for another 35-40 minutes or until filling is set.
- Cool, cut into squares and serve.
Adapted from http://www.garnishwithlemon.com/rhubarb-bars/