**Scroll down for Webstore ordering instructions**
The NWPA Growers Webstore is a good choice for those who don't want a season-long commitment to CSA or who want to order additional products along with your CSA Share.
We offer vegetables and fruits weekly through the webstore as they are in season. We cannot guarantee or predict what kinds of vegetables will be available, as it will depend upon what our growers have as 'extras' for any given week. CSA shares get first priority, and additional quantities will be sold through the webstore.
In the Meat Dept: all-natural, local beef, pork, chicken, rabbit, lamb, and fish.
We carry bodycare items from The Way Nature Intended made from local or organic herbs and essential oils and all-natural ingredients.
We also offer a variety of milk, yogurt and cheeses from local dairies.
Several of our farmers sell pastured eggs (non-GMO, raised naturally and pastured in fresh grass).
We offer Honey from Humble Bee and Tree Farm and Hazy Hollow Farm, as well as various Maple Syrup products from Bushel and a Peck Farm.
Bread and baked goods come from Going with the Grain Bread and Dinner Bell Farm.
How to place an order:
2. Choose "Login via Email" and enter your email address
3. Click the link in your email
4. Add items to your cart. You can navigate between departments using the dropdown menu titled "Webstore"
5. When you're finished shopping, click on "View Cart." Make changes in quantity and finalize your order here.
6. Choose your Pickup Location. You may pick up your order at our pickup location in your community, or choose Home Delivery if you are not too far off our route (subject to approval). If you are a CSA Member with a delivery this week, please choose that option at checkout to avoid an additional delivery fee, even if you have home delivery for your CSA Share. If you place multiple orders in a week, please choose "No Delivery Fee" at checkout to avoid the additional fee.
7. Check out via PayPal.
8. Add any notes about your order. If you are a new customer, please provide your address/phone number. For home deliveries, tell us any special instructions like put it in your cooler or on the porch.
9. Click on "Complete Order." Please be sure you do this or your order won't go through. You will receive a confirmation email of your order. If you don't see the email right away, then your order was not processed.
Questions? Email me firstname.lastname@example.org.
A delivery charge per order to cover delivery to our pickup locations, or $7.50 per order for home delivery with preapproval. Click here for info about pickup locations.
Note: All Farm Share/CSA members receive access to the webstore with no additional delivery charges.
Thank you for choosing local foods and farms.